Ecommerce Europe Trustmark
The European Seal of Approval
Trust when buying at online shops plays a very important role for consumers - regardless of whether they are buying nationally or internationally. To give consumers a secure feeling when buying cross-border, the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark, which stands for EU-consumer standards, was brought into existence.
As the 16th member of the European umbrella organisation, Ecommerce Europe, the Händlerbund represents the interests of German online traders and engages itself especially in European legislation and cross-border trade. Ecommerce Europe represents more than 25,000 online shops of which over 10,000 shops have been awarded a national seal of approval.
- Adhere to European consumer standards
- The Ecommerce Europe Trustmark is representative of a legally compliant and legally secure online presentation
- Improved consumer protection & a feeling of trust for cross-border purchases
- An effective marketing instrument for increased sales
- Use the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Logo free until the end of 2019
With the Käufersiegel and Ecommerce Europe Trustmark, show that your shop is completely secure legally and meets European consumer standards. Become a member of the Händlerbund! After successful certification with the Käufersiegel, you can use the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Logo right away and free of charge for your shop.